Welcome Autumn

Monday, September 24, 2012
Welcome Autumn
So I kinda totally missed the first day of fall until it already happened.  That makes me kind of sad because summer's my favorite season and to think I let it pass me by without even saying goodbye!  But.  BUT.  All is not lost.  The season's first apples showed up at the farmer's market yesterday!  Bring on the apple season!  I think a trip to the apple orchards is in order soon.  It's the simple things in life, I tell you.

Here's an autumn-y picture for ya to get you in the mood.

(photo by sarah kate vuona)

2 comments on "Welcome Autumn"

Silverbleed on September 24, 2012 at 5:50 AM said...

Love that field. I've never seen that in my country D: We mainly got cows. Hahahaha.

a. on September 24, 2012 at 4:19 PM said...

Wow, that's a lot of pumpkins.
Apple season is the best season. :)

Followers

Bloglovin'

Follow The Drifter and the Gypsy

My shop:

The Drifter and the Gypsy Ad Banner

Tick . . .Tock . . .

..............................

Lovelies Winner 2010 Web Excellency Awards
Site Meter

[ THE DRIFTER and the GYPSY ] Copyright © 2008-2011 All Rights Reserved. Original Template, Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates/Modified by [ THE DRIFTER and the GYPSY ]. Header Photo Credit: Barbara Vidal