Syrup for Alice in Wonderland

Wednesday, September 26, 2012
Every so often, Japanese label Syrup creates a collection based off of a Disney film.  I have to say, I got pretty excited when I took a gander at their site and discovered their latest collection was based off of Alice in Wonderland.  Although I was less than impressed with the Tim Burton film, this collection I like.  The way they integrated subtle references to the film in this photo shoot... so good!
Syrup for Alice in Wonderland
Syrup for Alice in Wonderland
Syrup for Alice in Wonderland
Syrup for Alice in Wonderland

10 comments on "Syrup for Alice in Wonderland"

rebecca on September 26, 2012 at 5:28 AM said...

this is wonderful.

Cricket Savage on September 26, 2012 at 5:38 AM said...

Way cool.. thanks for sharing!!
Smiles~
Gypsea

Zeitverschwender on September 27, 2012 at 12:41 AM said...

I would do anything to get that jumper from the last picture!! Where is it from? AAAAH!

Lillian Rose on September 27, 2012 at 4:05 AM said...

ahh this photo shoot is incredible. The dress in the second last photo is perfect D:

Elle on September 27, 2012 at 5:14 AM said...

Those pics are so incredible! I like the dress in the first picture! And I also like the "eat me" cookies! ;)
xx Elle
http://www.talonsetbonbons.com/

lexi on September 27, 2012 at 10:05 AM said...

i agree with above, i would kill for that sweater! i also like the dress in the second to last pic, it's a great adaptation of the typical alice dress.

The Drifter and the Gypsy on September 27, 2012 at 10:26 AM said...

@ Elle: Me too! The 'Eat Me' cookies were my fave. Such a neat way to incorporate the film/book into a photo shoot.

a. on September 27, 2012 at 4:48 PM said...

These are just so cute, I'm really loving their choice of stockings as well!

http://the-makingofthings.blogspot.com.au/

losttinafairytale on November 19, 2012 at 3:43 AM said...

your blog is so amazing and full of inspiration.

I really adore it!
xxx
http://losttinafairytale.blogspot.nl/

Caged Canary on July 2, 2013 at 3:53 AM said...

This is beautiful. I especially like the comfy looking sweater.

Caged Canary - Live The Fairytale
www.cagedcanary.com

Followers

Bloglovin'

Follow The Drifter and the Gypsy

My shop:

The Drifter and the Gypsy Ad Banner

Tick . . .Tock . . .

..............................

Lovelies Winner 2010 Web Excellency Awards
Site Meter

[ THE DRIFTER and the GYPSY ] Copyright © 2008-2011 All Rights Reserved. Original Template, Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates/Modified by [ THE DRIFTER and the GYPSY ]. Header Photo Credit: Barbara Vidal