Once Wed Magazine

Thursday, September 27, 2012
Once Wed Magazine
Once Wed Magazine
Oh dreamy dreams of dreams, how wonderful is this?! I may be a bit behind the times, but I just discovered that Once Wed has a magazine now?!!  This is one of the shoots from the magazine.  Seriously loving the hair and makeup!  You can order it here.
Once Wed Magazine
Once Wed Magazine
Once Wed Magazine

photography: tec petaja
hair&makeup: jordan byers
styling: joy thigpen
dresses from the bride room

4 comments on "Once Wed Magazine"

lauren, curious constellation on September 27, 2012 at 7:32 AM said...

The hair, the hair, the hair! Those upside down twists in the first two photos is definitely a style I want to try.

Jennifer on October 3, 2012 at 7:10 PM said...

I wish I was engaged so I could have an excuse to look at wedding magazines and website lol

xo Jennifer

http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

Yuliya Maltseva on October 21, 2012 at 9:26 AM said...

AMAZING AMAZING!
I´m adoring your blog! <3

Yuliya
from http://fashinoliya.blogspot.de/

Elen Ellis on March 14, 2013 at 10:06 AM said...

Beautiful hair!! lovely pics too
Visit my blog too, new post up!
Maybe follow each other via blogspot, fb, bloglovin, chicisimo?
Let me know dear!

Followers

Bloglovin'

Follow The Drifter and the Gypsy

My shop:

The Drifter and the Gypsy Ad Banner

Tick . . .Tock . . .

..............................

Lovelies Winner 2010 Web Excellency Awards
Site Meter

[ THE DRIFTER and the GYPSY ] Copyright © 2008-2011 All Rights Reserved. Original Template, Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates/Modified by [ THE DRIFTER and the GYPSY ]. Header Photo Credit: Barbara Vidal