It's just so light and airy

Thursday, September 20, 2012
Light and airy
Light and airy
Light and airy
Light and airy
In contrast to yesterday's doom and gloom post (btw thanks for your sweet comments on that; you make a great support team ;)), here's a happy and cheery room for ya!

I'm feeling A LOT better today...  just had a lot to get off my chest yesterday.  Yesterday was just one of those days when you want to abandon all common sense and run off into the woods and live wild with a pack of dogs and never shave and create a world free of stress and forget about the real world.

Last night I had a nice talk with my Dad (thanks dad!) and I realized how much alike we are in dealing with stress than I thought (aka we tend to sweat the small stuff like there's no tomorrow).  I went for a morning swim today and cleared my mind.  Needless to say, I'm feeling MUCH better today and optimistic about school and the blog and whatnot.  I CAN do this :)

But enough about me, how LOVELY is this room?! It's just so light and airy, with just the right amount of color... it can't help but make you smile.  And that 'never grow up' print?  I think I need it in my room, right next to this.

7 comments on "It's just so light and airy"

Sapir @ The Sapphire Queen on September 20, 2012 at 7:35 PM said...

I'm so glad that your feeling better today and I hope you continue to get through the stress. Go Dads!
And on the room, I completely agree with you! I love the look of white walls with little pops of color!
Sapir
thesapphirequeen.blogspot.com

a. on September 21, 2012 at 3:19 AM said...

This is such a sweet room, I'm really loving the splash of colour on the white, lord knows I need more colour in my life! Thanks for sharing :)

Katie Ann on September 23, 2012 at 2:04 PM said...

You CAN do it, that's what's so beautiful about new days! And that room is so cheery, I really enjoy all the color. :)

Take care!
Katie

Mani on September 23, 2012 at 2:46 PM said...

How adorable! I love the little pops of colour of this room :) Sadly though, I'm so messy that achieving something similar is impossible for me...

LucyLu on September 26, 2012 at 7:39 AM said...

EURGH I LOVE THIS STUFF!!! I just adore design and home styling like this! Sadly though, I have far too much STUFF that I could never make it look minimal like this! :/

I'll try though! hehe oh and good positive attitude girl! :D

Lizzie Beth on September 26, 2012 at 9:16 AM said...

Beautiful! Lizz xxx love your blog
look-to-find.blogspot.co.uk

Twist-The-Trend on March 31, 2014 at 1:34 PM said...

Lovely Images!!

Followers

Bloglovin'

Follow The Drifter and the Gypsy

My shop:

The Drifter and the Gypsy Ad Banner

Tick . . .Tock . . .

..............................

Lovelies Winner 2010 Web Excellency Awards
Site Meter

[ THE DRIFTER and the GYPSY ] Copyright © 2008-2011 All Rights Reserved. Original Template, Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates/Modified by [ THE DRIFTER and the GYPSY ]. Header Photo Credit: Barbara Vidal