Schoolgirl

Tuesday, July 31, 2012
Schoolgirl
Schoolgirl
Yesterday while I was at CVS, I came to the realization that school starts in a little over a month for me.  Which was kind of a sobering thought, to say the least.  It seems as though all the stores put out their back-to-school supplies approximately one week after school gets out for the summer (which i can never understand, anyway.  who wants to go back-to-school shopping in the middle of summer??).  So in spirit of all that, here's a schoolgirl-inspired look for ya!  The blue crop top felt a little too open for me to not wear anything under it, so I layered a white peter pan collar blouse underneath it and somehow a schoolgirl look evolved from that.  Oh and these sunglasses?  They're stolen from my dad.  I love wearing them because they make me look cooler than I actually am... ha.
Schoolgirl
Schoolgirl
Schoolgirl
Schoolgirl
blue crop top is american apparel, peter pan collar blouse is from urban outfitters, skirt is american apparel, shoes are from urban outfitters, socks are from target, and sunglasses are ray ban.

6 comments on "Schoolgirl"

Leigh Ann Fisher on July 31, 2012 at 6:37 AM said...

Love your take on school girl chic! Beautiful!

Cari on July 31, 2012 at 8:48 AM said...

Such a cool school girl outfit! It must be so exciting getting ready to start college - I'm sure you'll have the best time! x

Maria. on July 31, 2012 at 1:25 PM said...

I like you style!

Kisses:)
http://eleganzanellamoda.blogspot.com.es/

M.

Betsey on July 31, 2012 at 1:52 PM said...

Cute outfit! Ahh school days - I do not miss that :)
Enjoy what's left of your summer!

010 on July 31, 2012 at 3:39 PM said...

I really hype this school look. Really cute and girly at the same time. Nice!
3lin

MuffinCannibal on August 1, 2012 at 11:56 AM said...

You look so lovely! :)
Even if it's summer, I really like this school look :)

xoxo

Followers

Bloglovin'

Follow The Drifter and the Gypsy

My shop:

The Drifter and the Gypsy Ad Banner

Tick . . .Tock . . .

..............................

Lovelies Winner 2010 Web Excellency Awards
Site Meter

[ THE DRIFTER and the GYPSY ] Copyright © 2008-2011 All Rights Reserved. Original Template, Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates/Modified by [ THE DRIFTER and the GYPSY ]. Header Photo Credit: Barbara Vidal