On the gram

Wednesday, June 20, 2012
How's life treating you so far this week folks?  Mine's been pretty swell.  This week, I treated myself to a few new goodies for my bedroom... namely this and this.  I've also started hanging some other pictures on my walls (yay! no more naked walls!).  My room is coming together and I am very excited.

Anywho, it's gonna be a hot one today and I'm pretty excited.  Apropos for the first day of summer?  I think so.

Here's life on the 'gram...
On the gram
1. breakfast noms
2. saturday night's sky
3. what's hanging over my bed
4. illustration my friend (hi carly!) made of one of my photographs
5&6. mug i painted for my dad
7&8. behind the scenes for audrey grace
9. words of wisdom from katharine hepburn
10. summer shoes

pssst: you can follow me on instagram @drifterandthegypsy

9 comments on "On the gram"

Annika on June 20, 2012 at 6:24 AM said...

wonderful photos! i love the tea cups :)

Escape 

♥ Cassandra (Backtofive) on June 20, 2012 at 6:44 AM said...

Cute pictures! Love the shoessss :D

backtofive.blogspot.com

010 on June 20, 2012 at 7:31 AM said...

love your shoe
3lin

Shani ▲ Kaleidoscope Kingdom on June 20, 2012 at 8:49 AM said...

your instagram photos are great!!

http://kaleidoscopekingdom.blogspot.com/

Emma on June 20, 2012 at 5:03 PM said...

Where on earth are those shoes from?! They're wonderful! x

Emma on June 20, 2012 at 5:03 PM said...

Where on earth are those shoes from?! They're wonderful! x

Mani on June 20, 2012 at 11:20 PM said...

Aw, that mug is the cutest! :)

The Drifter and the Gypsy on June 21, 2012 at 8:46 AM said...

@Emma: Aw thank you! They're Jeffrey Campbell :)

Christina Marie on June 28, 2012 at 4:08 AM said...

Haha! I love that Hepburn quote!

xx
www.naturally-christina.blogspot.com

Followers

Bloglovin'

Follow The Drifter and the Gypsy

My shop:

The Drifter and the Gypsy Ad Banner

Tick . . .Tock . . .

..............................

Lovelies Winner 2010 Web Excellency Awards
Site Meter

[ THE DRIFTER and the GYPSY ] Copyright © 2008-2011 All Rights Reserved. Original Template, Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates/Modified by [ THE DRIFTER and the GYPSY ]. Header Photo Credit: Barbara Vidal