Memory lane

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

While browsing through Pinterest, I came across this clap dance video.  Remember it?  I had completely forgotten about it!  So good!  Oh Internet, how I love you so!

7 comments on "Memory lane"

Rini Hastuti on June 27, 2012 at 6:56 AM said...

nice video :)

August Wylder on June 27, 2012 at 10:34 AM said...

Hi Micaela! I just stumbled upon your blog and as an artist found it very inspiring :)

Junaluska on June 27, 2012 at 11:13 AM said...

Now THAT is impressive. I wonder how many takes it took to get it right!

sara on June 27, 2012 at 1:40 PM said...

i still watch this every once and a while, it never stops being awesome!

Mariana on June 27, 2012 at 5:34 PM said...

I had totally forgotten about this video's existence!
It is so good- and I never noticed how good looking they both are hehe.
I love when you re-discover a video after some time, it is like watching for the first time :)

oleah on June 27, 2012 at 8:26 PM said...

wow that is so cool & crazy. & the song is so catchy haha. i never even knew this video existed.

xthesimplethingsx.blogspot.com

010 on June 27, 2012 at 10:01 PM said...

nice sharing...is so crazy! yeah!
3lin

Followers

Bloglovin'

Follow The Drifter and the Gypsy

My shop:

The Drifter and the Gypsy Ad Banner

Tick . . .Tock . . .

..............................

Lovelies Winner 2010 Web Excellency Awards
Site Meter

[ THE DRIFTER and the GYPSY ] Copyright © 2008-2011 All Rights Reserved. Original Template, Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates/Modified by [ THE DRIFTER and the GYPSY ]. Header Photo Credit: Barbara Vidal