Cherry baby

Tuesday, June 26, 2012
Cherry baby Today I went for a morning run and watched the sun rise over the hills at dawn.  Then I had breakfast and sang "Sherry" in my head (except i transposed 'sherry' for 'cherry') while I ate some cherries and visited my favorite blogs.  Today I will check things off my to-do list and go on a thrifting outing with my mom.  I hope this week has been treating you well so far! ♥

XO

3 comments on "Cherry baby"

Joana on June 26, 2012 at 8:19 AM said...

Cherries, yum. One of my favourite fruits. Have fun thrifting!

x Joana

darling muse on June 27, 2012 at 2:07 AM said...

Haha, awesome!
Have fun :)

Christina Marie on June 28, 2012 at 4:42 AM said...

Cherries are my favorite!!


xx
www.naturally-christina.blogspot.com

Followers

Bloglovin'

Follow The Drifter and the Gypsy

My shop:

The Drifter and the Gypsy Ad Banner

Tick . . .Tock . . .

..............................

Lovelies Winner 2010 Web Excellency Awards
Site Meter

[ THE DRIFTER and the GYPSY ] Copyright © 2008-2011 All Rights Reserved. Original Template, Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates/Modified by [ THE DRIFTER and the GYPSY ]. Header Photo Credit: Barbara Vidal