It was cold, winter morning

Wednesday, February 15, 2012
It was cold, winter morning
It was cold, winter morning
It was cold, winter morning
It was cold, winter morning
It was cold, winter morning
"It was cold, winter morning. I observed through the window how she got out of the cab. I opened the door and for the first time I saw her gentle eyesight - eyes cold as they were a frozen ocean. Then I allowed her sleepy body to lay down on my bed. Through the lens I followed her sad dreams."

I cannot express to you how much I love this photo series by Laura Makabresku.

23 comments on "It was cold, winter morning"

Blue Eyed Night Owl on February 15, 2012 at 6:10 AM said...

Beautiful! And what a precious little bird that is.

haley on February 15, 2012 at 6:17 AM said...

O my god, these are beautiful. So dreamy!

melissa on February 15, 2012 at 6:29 AM said...

lovely

Lidiya on February 15, 2012 at 7:51 AM said...

The photos are so whimsical amd soft, like from a dream <3
http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

The Flightless Darling on February 15, 2012 at 10:38 AM said...

This photo series is great inspiration for winter! We've been having some crazy winds in Cali

xx

Malin {kodiakbird} on February 15, 2012 at 10:58 AM said...

I love it so much too.. provoking of warm feelings :)

Incognito on February 15, 2012 at 3:28 PM said...

I love them. They're so pure and warm, even with the sense of winter they give. It really expresses why some people enjoy this season : being warm at home, with some tea, looking at the snow outside. Beautiful pictures, really :)
Blondyn_Bubble from Incognito

Carisse on February 15, 2012 at 6:54 PM said...

Oh my. The one with the little bird... that is the sweetest photo I've seen all week! Love it!

Writer Jobs on February 15, 2012 at 11:11 PM said...

Great post thanks for sharing!

Enjoy Writing. Join Us Today - Writers Wanted

Writer Jobs Available

Jojss on February 16, 2012 at 5:00 AM said...

Oh ! Beautiful blog and photos ! WOW ! I FOLLOW YOU :))) Please vist and follow my blog too.. :))))

Thank :)..Jojss...

jojaslife.blogspot.com

Gabi Barbará on February 16, 2012 at 8:41 AM said...

OMG such dreamy beautiful photos!

xoxo from Brazil,
Gabi Barbará
http://blogbarbaridades.com

Orchid on February 16, 2012 at 2:01 PM said...

This is a really beautiful series of photos! Thanks for sharing it!

Yana on February 16, 2012 at 2:09 PM said...

Makes me speechless

Lucy on February 17, 2012 at 5:40 AM said...

So beautiful! Poor little birdy tho eh? :) Xx

Lucy on February 17, 2012 at 5:40 AM said...

So beautiful! Poor little birdy tho eh? :) Xx

NauticalWheeler on February 17, 2012 at 5:58 AM said...

So beautiful! :) Happy Friday!

From Brooklyn with love,

Jen

Tine Swijns on February 17, 2012 at 8:03 AM said...

wow, these are just lovely

Tine Swijns on February 17, 2012 at 8:03 AM said...

wow, these are just lovely

Katy on February 19, 2012 at 5:26 AM said...

These photos are beautiful x
Sirens and Bells

a. on February 19, 2012 at 7:16 PM said...

this whole post is amazing and I can't even explain how it makes me feel!

I especially love the little story.

http://the-makingofthings.blogspot.com.au/

Justina Vera Maria on February 20, 2012 at 4:21 AM said...

The soft, tender light takes my breath away. Beautiful.

B. on February 20, 2012 at 4:48 AM said...

One day I'm gonna do something similar. I want to do such nice pictures as theses one! So soft, emotive, beautiful, peaceful!

B. on February 20, 2012 at 4:48 AM said...

One day I'm gonna do something similar. I want to do such nice pictures as theses one! So soft, emotive, beautiful, peaceful!

Followers

Bloglovin'

Follow The Drifter and the Gypsy

My shop:

The Drifter and the Gypsy Ad Banner

Tick . . .Tock . . .

..............................

Lovelies Winner 2010 Web Excellency Awards
Site Meter

[ THE DRIFTER and the GYPSY ] Copyright © 2008-2011 All Rights Reserved. Original Template, Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates/Modified by [ THE DRIFTER and the GYPSY ]. Header Photo Credit: Barbara Vidal