Friday.

Friday, February 24, 2012
The Hunington Library
Hello and wishing you a happy Friday night! Is it just me or did this week go by reallllyyyy fast? Now I don't usually do a blog post at night, but I've been busy running around like a chicken with its head cut off all day and I'm just catching up on blogging/reading blogs now.

I've got a pretty big shoot tomorrow for an amazing amazing boutique in NYC. And yes, I'm going to be super vague about it until I post the final images ;) I'm nervous/eager/anxious (and yes, i've got butterflies). Just think... this time tomorrow it'll allllll be over. I'm extra excited for this one though.

(photo of me at the hunington library by my dad)

6 comments on "Friday."

missb@dragonflyvintage on February 24, 2012 at 8:12 PM said...

Ooh, that sounds very exciting (and a little mysterious!). I'm sure you'll be great, your photos are always super lovely!

Bettye
http://onceisawadragonfly.blogspot.com

Chaucee on February 25, 2012 at 5:51 AM said...

I hope you have a great day! I can't wait to see the photos : )

a girl with a smile on February 25, 2012 at 9:27 AM said...

I'm excited for you! congraaatsss

Callie Lee on February 25, 2012 at 9:52 AM said...

Good luck!

The Flightless Darling on February 25, 2012 at 10:41 AM said...

I too agree that this week flew by! But I think it's because Monday was holiday ;) but anyways, congrats on the new photo shoot project! Can't wait for the final photos.

xx

haley on February 25, 2012 at 9:55 PM said...

You do such exciting things :) Good luck!

Followers

Bloglovin'

Follow The Drifter and the Gypsy

My shop:

The Drifter and the Gypsy Ad Banner

Tick . . .Tock . . .

..............................

Lovelies Winner 2010 Web Excellency Awards
Site Meter

[ THE DRIFTER and the GYPSY ] Copyright © 2008-2011 All Rights Reserved. Original Template, Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates/Modified by [ THE DRIFTER and the GYPSY ]. Header Photo Credit: Barbara Vidal