A pop pop meetup

Tuesday, November 1, 2011
The first person I met up with when I was in LA was Helena of Pop Pop Portraits. She makes the cutest illustrations (check out her blog if you need a smile in your day). She was even kind enough to draw Aubrey and me once, so it was pretty cool to finally meet her (and her dog iggy!) in person. We went to the Ellen von Unwerth exhibit, then to Cafe Midi and American Rag (ummm hello neatest place ever!) I love this part of LA... even Iggy got to go inside all the stores. A dog friendly place is always an instant win in my book.
A pop pop meetup
A pop pop meetup
A pop pop meetup
A pop pop meetup
A pop pop meetup
A pop pop meetup
A pop pop meetup
A pop pop meetup
A pop pop meetup
A pop pop meetup
A pop pop meetup

12 comments on "A pop pop meetup"

Blue Eyed Night Owl on November 1, 2011 at 6:30 AM said...

Oh yes, I love her art work! And such a cute frenchie too!

Looks like you had an amazing day together:)

Catherine on November 1, 2011 at 7:05 AM said...

LA is in general a very dog-friendly place; I wish Dallas were as open to people bringing their dogs everywhere!

Also, the Ellen von Unwerth exhibit sounds amazing, I love her sensuous photography.

Aryn on November 1, 2011 at 8:37 AM said...

Wow, that store looks really awesome! I'd love to go to LA sometime!

Aryn
Driftwood and Daydreams

Lady Fur on November 1, 2011 at 9:13 AM said...

I love so much this dog!
Xoxo!
www.welovefur.com

alex on November 1, 2011 at 9:24 AM said...

the chairs, the antlers, the french bulldog.. i am obsessed with everything going on here. love love love xx www.theleatherweather.com

pop pop portraits on November 1, 2011 at 12:40 PM said...

It was such a good day! xx

vintageveggie on November 1, 2011 at 4:27 PM said...

adorable doggy! i love taking my little pup everywhere with me.

Katie on November 2, 2011 at 6:10 AM said...

That looks like such a wonderful gallery.
kate x

http://living-a-pipedream.blogspot.com/

Carrie B on November 2, 2011 at 9:30 AM said...

OMG I have never seen so many deer heads! what a cool, unique place! x carrie

Sleepy Darlings on November 4, 2011 at 5:56 PM said...

Her dog is so friggen cute!! And thank you for the reminder that i need to go see that show like, yesterday.

http://sleepydarlings.blogspot.com

freny on November 9, 2011 at 12:20 AM said...

Pink is beautiful. I love this pink <a href="http://www.loudstarbazaar.com/shop/brand-triple-5-soul/triple-five-soul-cozy-sweater-wrap-top/p_67.html>Ladies sweater</a> she's wearing. Adorable!

Pink on November 22, 2011 at 10:56 PM said...

Pink is beautiful. I love this pink Ladies Sweaters she's wearing. Adorable! (www.loudstarbazaar.com)

Followers

Bloglovin'

Follow The Drifter and the Gypsy

My shop:

The Drifter and the Gypsy Ad Banner

Tick . . .Tock . . .

..............................

Lovelies Winner 2010 Web Excellency Awards
Site Meter

[ THE DRIFTER and the GYPSY ] Copyright © 2008-2011 All Rights Reserved. Original Template, Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates/Modified by [ THE DRIFTER and the GYPSY ]. Header Photo Credit: Barbara Vidal