Miss Seydoux

Thursday, August 25, 2011
Miss Seydoux
Miss Seydoux
Miss Seydoux
Miss Seydoux
Miss Seydoux
Miss Seydoux
She won my heart in Midnight in Paris (if you haven't seen that movie, go see it now!). If you've seen the movie, you know what I mean. At the end, I sat through the entire closing credits to see just who, this adorable French girl was. Her name is Léa Seydoux and she has such a marvelous intriguing look. I can't quite put my finger on it, but the French have this whole 'less is more' thing going on. I don't know what it is, but Léa has it and I love it. A charming, charming lady indeed.

(photos via imdb and thefashionspot)

16 comments on "Miss Seydoux"

Katie on August 25, 2011 at 6:14 AM said...

She is so cute! I'm going to try to catch this movie, hopefully I can find it online! xo

Elizabeth Rose on August 25, 2011 at 7:08 AM said...

She is gorgeous! I am dying to see this movie - I've heard great things! x

Mrs. C on August 25, 2011 at 7:26 AM said...

LOVED her in MIP! She was so beautiful, raw and just classic. These photos only proove that even more! Love!

www.MrsCapretta.com
Recipes Fashion Marriage

Belly B on August 25, 2011 at 9:38 AM said...

I know what you mean about the Less is More look! I love it too. It's so innocent yet complex. Can't wait to catch the show!

Belly B :)

Anh Ngo on August 25, 2011 at 10:55 AM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anh Ngo on August 25, 2011 at 10:57 AM said...

I saw this movie last week! (And I loved it so much!) Just as much as I love Léa Seydoux. You are spot on: she completely intrigued me from the start! I loved how the film ended, and I was so happy to see her darling face again. The French are so charmantes, n'est-ce pas?

:)
Anh

Un Grain De Soleil

Page on August 25, 2011 at 1:02 PM said...

so cute!
page

Sara Reverberi on August 25, 2011 at 2:41 PM said...

Effortless beautiful!

NauticalWheeler on August 25, 2011 at 2:52 PM said...

LOVE that movie! Totally know what you mean about "less is more". Anyone who hasn't seen the movie needs to put it on their netflix list!

Em on August 25, 2011 at 8:04 PM said...

Wonderful movie, she is so cute!

http://fashionhacks.blogspot.com/

curious constellation on August 26, 2011 at 10:11 AM said...

I think I just found another name to add to my list of girl crushes. So pretty! & So French!

QHYAPPLE on August 26, 2011 at 10:57 PM said...

I love Léa Seydoux,so awesome!!!!



Tera gold
Tera items

Halcyon on August 27, 2011 at 10:01 AM said...

Isn't that the girl who plays Junie in La Belle personne?

Monique said...

Yes, I love her!

I first noticed her in Inglourious Basterds. I swooned over her 'look' (french country peasant chic).

There is just something about her. Even though she was only in that film for 3 minutes.

The Drifter and the Gypsy on August 28, 2011 at 9:11 PM said...

@Halcyon: Indeed she is!

Michal on September 1, 2011 at 10:43 AM said...

I was completely charmed by her in Midnight in Paris as well! She was perfect. Actually I was looking for a pair of jeans the other day and I kept on telling myself I wanted them to be the jeans she wears in that movie. hehe

Followers

Bloglovin'

Follow The Drifter and the Gypsy

My shop:

The Drifter and the Gypsy Ad Banner

Tick . . .Tock . . .

..............................

Lovelies Winner 2010 Web Excellency Awards
Site Meter

[ THE DRIFTER and the GYPSY ] Copyright © 2008-2011 All Rights Reserved. Original Template, Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates/Modified by [ THE DRIFTER and the GYPSY ]. Header Photo Credit: Barbara Vidal