A meet up.

Tuesday, August 16, 2011
Last Friday, I met up with Julia, who runs the Free People blog. She was in San Francisco for the weekend, covering Outside Lands for her blog. We met at Caffe Trieste in North Beach (one of my favorite neighborhoods in san francisco). We talked about blogs and art and writing, and finished off with a stroll around the neighborhood. I will never, ever get tired of the Victorian homes in San Francisco. I love this city.
A meet up.
A meetup.
A meetup.
A meetup.
A meetup.
A meetup.
A meetup.
A meetup.
A meet up.
This is probably my favorite skirt I own right now... I found it for $5 at a thrift store, but it's so fragile I'm afraid it's going to fall apart! Already, parts of it are unraveling. I'll have to wear it very sparingly. Oh, the things we do for fashion ;)
A meet up.
A meetup.
A meetup.
A meetup.
A meetup.
A meetup.
sweater: h&m skirt: vintage shoes: rachel comey purse: thrifted

(photos one, nine, and ten by julia. the rest by me)

PS. You can see more photos from our meet up on the Free People blog.

15 comments on "A meet up."

Terra on August 16, 2011 at 9:04 AM said...

I live in the is neighborhood! I love it, too! :) Lovely photos.

Terra said...

*this

Page on August 16, 2011 at 10:16 AM said...

gorgeous!!! love the skirt :)
page

a girl with a smile on August 16, 2011 at 10:19 AM said...

sounds like fun! Ideal date out in the city

The Drifter and the Gypsy on August 16, 2011 at 11:02 AM said...

@terra: I've always wanted to live in this neighborhood. It's so lovely!

Taylor Rae on August 16, 2011 at 11:14 AM said...

How fun! Would have loved to met up with you two fabulous girls!

http://dailydoseofsunlight.blogspot.com/

curious constellation on August 16, 2011 at 11:18 AM said...

San Fransisco is gorgeous! I definitely have to visit once in my life.

this free bird on August 16, 2011 at 11:45 AM said...

What an awesome meet up! And she's wearing the extreme vintage widelegs--truly amongst my favorite pants. What a treat!

xo,
Carrie

hearttypat on August 17, 2011 at 12:11 AM said...

Oh I love San Francisco too! Looks like you 2 had a lovely day out!

Nikavero on August 17, 2011 at 6:49 AM said...

You look very beautiful! Love the skirt, it is very unique :)

Miss Cameron on August 17, 2011 at 9:37 AM said...

it's always been a dream of mine to go there! thank you for a bunch of pictures!

spandexsummer.blogspot.com

Ninja on August 17, 2011 at 11:24 AM said...

I am in love with your skirt! And your hair is the closest to perfection I've ever seen :) So strong and shiny (jealous...)

xxx irinja (1milliondresses.blogspot.com)

Sweet Harvest Moon on August 17, 2011 at 12:02 PM said...

Great pictures!

http://sweetharvestmoon.blogspot.com

Chickything on August 18, 2011 at 8:19 PM said...

I love sf so much.i didnt know you were from there.i wonder what you and freepeople are up to.

Daisy Lake on August 23, 2011 at 1:19 PM said...

a) love your outfit! and b) you're so lucky, i love free people's blog haha

Followers

Bloglovin'

Follow The Drifter and the Gypsy

My shop:

The Drifter and the Gypsy Ad Banner

Tick . . .Tock . . .

..............................

Lovelies Winner 2010 Web Excellency Awards
Site Meter

[ THE DRIFTER and the GYPSY ] Copyright © 2008-2011 All Rights Reserved. Original Template, Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates/Modified by [ THE DRIFTER and the GYPSY ]. Header Photo Credit: Barbara Vidal