Lo Bjurulf

Tuesday, July 5, 2011
Lo Bjurulf
Lo Bjurulf
Lo Bjurulf
Lo Bjurulf
Is there anything more heavenly than a macaron bar? I think not!
Lo Bjurulf
Lo Bjurulf is my latest prop stylist/set designer find. Gahhh so perfect. I always thought styling would make a fun job (still do), but now that I see how meticulous you have to be, I don't think I'm quite that patient ;) Also, that last picture is all sorts of wonderful. Does it get any better than a macaron bar? I think not!

10 comments on "Lo Bjurulf"

the notebook doodles on July 5, 2011 at 6:18 AM said...

love the hints of pink :D

Kelly on July 5, 2011 at 6:28 AM said...

I think if I walked into that room I would be too scared to sneeze just in case something moved. Apart from the macaron bar. Definately make a bee line for that!

Kelly xo
Elegantly Academic

Ash on July 5, 2011 at 7:15 AM said...

That is such a great look! I love the paper flowers.

~ The Tuckerbag ~

Catherine on July 5, 2011 at 9:09 AM said...

So beautiful, all of it! I love the elegant use of paper crafts.

Sasha on July 5, 2011 at 10:58 AM said...

These look too good to be true. I'm awestruck by how elegant they look.

Lyndall on July 5, 2011 at 5:20 PM said...

These are so beautiful! And I think I need my own personal macaron bar!

kimvee on July 5, 2011 at 7:36 PM said...

I would love to be a prop/fashion stylist one day! These photos are lovely with the pops of color against white :)

xoxo,
kimvee
ohmyvintage.blogspot.com
omvintage.etsy.com

strawberry MILK mustache on July 6, 2011 at 12:26 AM said...

so pretty

Renate on July 6, 2011 at 8:48 AM said...

Oh wow, this is beautiful! And exactly the colors that I want for my wedding reception...

Lady Cupcake on July 8, 2011 at 12:20 PM said...

this looks like something out a wedding/home magazine. how delightful!
love rosie
xo

Followers

Bloglovin'

Follow The Drifter and the Gypsy

My shop:

The Drifter and the Gypsy Ad Banner

Tick . . .Tock . . .

..............................

Lovelies Winner 2010 Web Excellency Awards
Site Meter

[ THE DRIFTER and the GYPSY ] Copyright © 2008-2011 All Rights Reserved. Original Template, Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates/Modified by [ THE DRIFTER and the GYPSY ]. Header Photo Credit: Barbara Vidal