Vintage inspired iPhone cases

Thursday, June 2, 2011
Vintage inspired iPhone cases
I recently upgraded from a old junky phone to an iPhone a few months ago (quite the upgrade, to say the least). How amazing are these vintage inspired iPhone cases by Cath Kidston?! I want need!

13 comments on "Vintage inspired iPhone cases"

Jessica on June 2, 2011 at 7:07 AM said...

Love it! I just bought a tank top similar to the one on the left!!

Hanna on June 2, 2011 at 7:22 AM said...

I too.. <3

Kacie on June 2, 2011 at 7:35 AM said...

Those are very cool. I'd love one too!

Kacie
www.acollectionofpassions.blogspot.com

Danielle on June 2, 2011 at 9:45 AM said...

These are adorable!! I don't have an iPhone, but oh if I did... haha.

Sweet Harvest Moon on June 2, 2011 at 9:51 AM said...

These are so cute!
Sadly, I don't have an iPhone

http://sweetharvestmoon.blogspot.com

{jaclyn} on June 2, 2011 at 11:38 AM said...

wow! incredibly lovely. unfortunately i have sworn off the iphone for the time being but i did find a van gogh inspired cover for my ipod nano. so many choices on the world wide web.

Kori Donahue on June 2, 2011 at 11:53 AM said...

These are so cute! I hope you're having a great day honey!

I'm having a great giveaway including my novel if you haven't already entered! Kori xoxo

www.blondeepisodes.com

Lyndall on June 2, 2011 at 9:10 PM said...

I loooove Cath Kidston! These are perfect! My phone cover is just a boring pink plasticy one, and I've been wanting a new one for a while.

It's so fun having an iPhone after using an old junky one- you'll love it :)

Mani on June 2, 2011 at 10:04 PM said...

These are too cute! :0 If only I had an iPhone so I could get one

pop pop portraits on June 5, 2011 at 10:45 AM said...

I need too!

Mel Stringer on June 5, 2011 at 10:53 PM said...

WANT !

June on June 6, 2011 at 7:55 AM said...

So pretty! <3

daughter earth on June 17, 2011 at 4:08 PM said...

I finally got an iphone last week! I got a cute case from society 6 but it doesn't seem all that protective. Does anyone know how good these cases are. They look a little more substantial but are still super cute. I can't let myself by a boring case!

Followers

Bloglovin'

Follow The Drifter and the Gypsy

My shop:

The Drifter and the Gypsy Ad Banner

Tick . . .Tock . . .

..............................

Lovelies Winner 2010 Web Excellency Awards
Site Meter

[ THE DRIFTER and the GYPSY ] Copyright © 2008-2011 All Rights Reserved. Original Template, Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates/Modified by [ THE DRIFTER and the GYPSY ]. Header Photo Credit: Barbara Vidal