Sleeping positions

Monday, February 14, 2011
Sleeping positions
Sleeping positions
Sleeping positions
Sleeping positions
Sleeping positions
I really love this concept by Flora Deborah. Some people say that the position you sleep in reflects your personality. I tend to sleep on my back (or the 'soldier' position, according to the photos). And occasionally I guess I'm a 'freefaller.' What about you?

PS. You can see some of the behind-the-scenes photos here.

photographer: flora deborah martinez
fashion stylist: charlene xia
make-up artist: michelle dacillo
model: slex @ profile
shot for cupcake magazine

17 comments on "Sleeping positions"

Alexandria on February 14, 2011 at 12:45 AM said...

I love this concept.
I'm mostly the yearner, the foetus (at times), and the log. Maybe the soldier but that's rare. lol!

Great post! :)

brigduong on February 14, 2011 at 1:18 AM said...

i'm a freefaller! :)

this free bird on February 14, 2011 at 1:21 AM said...

i'm a starfish, sometimes a foetus and the rest a soldier. fascinating!!

what i would never be though, is asleep w/lit candles around. what's the sleep position for paranoid? hehe

xo,
c

Eddie Zacapa on February 14, 2011 at 2:16 AM said...

cute post. I'm the freefaller. : )

Stef / Diversions on February 14, 2011 at 4:10 AM said...

Sweet :)

I am closest to the starfish only I stretch my arms all the way up and usually wake up without feeling in my arms as a result :D

hearttypat on February 14, 2011 at 5:42 AM said...

thAnks for sharing these! i'm a freefaller!

floraspring on February 14, 2011 at 7:13 AM said...

grate pictures! love the concept of sleeping personalities. I think i'm a
combination of fetus and free faller :)

Melanie's Randomness on February 14, 2011 at 8:55 AM said...

Oh I'm a freefaller!! =)

Melanie's Randomness

curious constellation on February 14, 2011 at 9:57 AM said...

I guess I'm a yearner or a foetus.

Megan on February 14, 2011 at 3:56 PM said...

This is an adorable post! My husband makes fun of my because I tend to burrow myself in the middle of blankets and pillows when I sleep! :P

Emily on February 14, 2011 at 4:42 PM said...

i like this too! i would say most usually im the foetus sleeping character, but i often wake up as the starfish.

0ooooo on February 14, 2011 at 7:35 PM said...

The foetus, can't sleep any other way. On occasion the yearner.

TheFashionAddict on February 14, 2011 at 7:57 PM said...

lovely photos, i would say im in between a foetus and a yearner

http://lavie-amonavis.blogspot.com

VIOLHAINE LARSEN on February 16, 2011 at 11:51 PM said...

Excellent concept, cutely realized.
I guess I'm a foetus most of the time!
Hey we could make a poll out of that :)

Odd Little Hippo said...

Beautiful photos! I'm a foetus.

Odd Little Hippo said...

Beautiful photos! I'm a foetus.

Anonymous said...

beautiful model,beautiful pictures!!!!!!!

Followers

Bloglovin'

Follow The Drifter and the Gypsy

My shop:

The Drifter and the Gypsy Ad Banner

Tick . . .Tock . . .

..............................

Lovelies Winner 2010 Web Excellency Awards
Site Meter

[ THE DRIFTER and the GYPSY ] Copyright © 2008-2011 All Rights Reserved. Original Template, Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates/Modified by [ THE DRIFTER and the GYPSY ]. Header Photo Credit: Barbara Vidal