My finished plate.

Tuesday, February 1, 2011
Remember last week when I painted a plate at Color Me Mine for a friend? Well, I picked that plate up last weekend, after they fired it in the kiln and here it is! The colors always settle darker after being fired in the kiln.
My finished plate.
My finished plate.
My finished plate.
And with that, I leave you with my slightly deranged dog. (in her defense, this was taken right after we went for a run, so she was a wee bit tired)
My finished plate.

7 comments on "My finished plate."

Rachel on February 1, 2011 at 6:18 AM said...

Oh wow - that is really pretty! Well done! x

curious constellation on February 1, 2011 at 8:07 AM said...

Aubrey is so cute! Your plate turned out lovely.

Simply Mel on February 1, 2011 at 9:41 AM said...

what a fun gift! And your sweet dog melts my heart...

Kelly Leigh on February 1, 2011 at 10:34 AM said...

cute gift! haha aubrey kills me. She is so much like heidi! That position and facial expression when curled up on the bed... so very familiar!

pop pop portraits on February 1, 2011 at 11:11 PM said...

aww! so cute!

thea on February 2, 2011 at 8:54 PM said...

Oh cuuute@! I love sheep!


thea.
xx

(spoonfulzine)

angie may on February 5, 2011 at 6:17 AM said...

very cute! :D

Followers

Bloglovin'

Follow The Drifter and the Gypsy

My shop:

The Drifter and the Gypsy Ad Banner

Tick . . .Tock . . .

..............................

Lovelies Winner 2010 Web Excellency Awards
Site Meter

[ THE DRIFTER and the GYPSY ] Copyright © 2008-2011 All Rights Reserved. Original Template, Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates/Modified by [ THE DRIFTER and the GYPSY ]. Header Photo Credit: Barbara Vidal