Moon river

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Favorite seen ever from Breakfast at Tiffany's. I love this song so much and learned to play it on the piano when I was 12. I am also fairly certain that Audrey Hepburn is the most beautiful creature to grace the Earth since humans existed.

16 comments on "Moon river"

Tabitha on February 9, 2011 at 1:10 AM said...

i loved this scene too when I was watching this film. it's just so raw and beautiful.

Daniel & Mindy on February 9, 2011 at 4:50 AM said...

this is one of my favorite movie scenes ever.
we just bought the record for it the other day :)

Michelle of The Feather Den on February 9, 2011 at 5:24 AM said...

Would you believe, I've never ever seen this classic film?! Shame on me, I know. And I call myself a Hepburn fan.
She exudes such grace and elegance in all her films. And interviews. Have you seen interviews of her? Gosh, I love the way she speaks.
Lovely post. x

Basht on February 9, 2011 at 5:53 AM said...

You can download this version of the song on itunes. :) Moon River is my all time favorite song and sung by Audrey Hepburn... she adds a beautiful saddness and hope to it.

curious constellation on February 9, 2011 at 7:01 AM said...

It is a very sad fact that I have still to watch Breakfast at Tiffany's. I think that'll be my weekend goal.

Mrs. May on February 9, 2011 at 8:25 AM said...

Love it!

JenCoen on February 9, 2011 at 8:32 AM said...

I've listened to this already three times now! I can't wait to get home and watch the whole movie now!! Thanks for sharing and making my day!!

ANTONIA on February 9, 2011 at 9:55 AM said...

this song is so amazing! i adore the film :)

Amber Blue Bird on February 9, 2011 at 1:00 PM said...

this is a great scene and a superb song

Laura Nelson on February 9, 2011 at 3:15 PM said...

i absolutely agree! I adore Audrey :)

HannaV on February 9, 2011 at 3:41 PM said...

I couldn't agree more, Adrey is the best!!!! I love Breakfast at Tiffany's

sara on February 9, 2011 at 7:24 PM said...

audrey is so gorgeous. i have a picture of her on my wall, sometimes i just have to stop and stare at how beautiful she is.

Melanie's Randomness on February 9, 2011 at 7:35 PM said...

I love this song & I really need to see this movie. I bought it for my mom for Christmas so I think I need a movie night with her ASAP!

Melanie's Randomness

hearttypat on February 10, 2011 at 5:20 AM said...

i love the scene when she threw Cat out the car and then went back to look for her in the rain.
"I don't know who I am! I'm like cat here, a couple of no-name slobs. We belong to nobody and nobody belongs to us. We don't even belong to each other. "
sigh... that's a heartwrencher!

Pearl on February 12, 2011 at 10:39 PM said...

oh I agree..Love this clip. and Love Audrey! She is an angel.


Pearl

Freckles on February 21, 2011 at 7:03 AM said...

I had no idea the song came from Breakfast at Tiffany's - I heard it on an episode of Sex And The City where Big leaves town and Carrie finds an LP (this song) and I just fell in love, instantly. It's so beautiful.

// Freckles

Followers

Bloglovin'

Follow The Drifter and the Gypsy

My shop:

The Drifter and the Gypsy Ad Banner

Tick . . .Tock . . .

..............................

Lovelies Winner 2010 Web Excellency Awards
Site Meter

[ THE DRIFTER and the GYPSY ] Copyright © 2008-2011 All Rights Reserved. Original Template, Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates/Modified by [ THE DRIFTER and the GYPSY ]. Header Photo Credit: Barbara Vidal