Mad style

Monday, February 7, 2011
Mad style
Mad style
Mad style
You probably aren't surprised when I say I love Mad Men. I love the style and the decade, so I pretty much fell off of my chair when I saw this pretty little editorial in Bay Area Kids Magazine. Too cute!! I'm planning a photoshoot on Friday with this particular theme, so this was the perfect inspiration at the perfect time!

14 comments on "Mad style"

Mo Pie, Please on February 7, 2011 at 6:42 PM said...

A little Don & Betty Draper?! Sooo well done!

Anna of IHOD on February 7, 2011 at 6:44 PM said...

What an incredibly styled shoot! So cute!

Gypsy on February 7, 2011 at 6:51 PM said...

Too cute!

Kerrin on February 7, 2011 at 8:23 PM said...

adorable!! xx

curious constellation on February 7, 2011 at 8:56 PM said...

So adorable! I really need to jump on the bandwagon & start watching Mad Men.

Ira Petrova on February 7, 2011 at 9:08 PM said...

ahahah here is next fashon generation!

http://irapetrova.blogspot.com/

withoutwordswouldyouknow on February 8, 2011 at 12:44 AM said...

oh it was a decade of such style

Emma on February 8, 2011 at 1:11 AM said...

Hi dear!
What a lovely blog you have here!
Lots of good pics and inspiration! Keep it up! Thanks for sharing..

Wanna be followers? Let me know ;)

Love from Stockholm..

ohheyhellothere. on February 8, 2011 at 6:20 AM said...

Aw, this is adorable!

ttv on February 8, 2011 at 7:00 AM said...

These kids really looks so great.

kate is wasting time on February 8, 2011 at 7:06 AM said...

these photos are amazing! I love that style!

hearttypat on February 8, 2011 at 3:56 PM said...

these are so clever!

Melanie's Randomness on February 8, 2011 at 9:00 PM said...

Ohh how cute they are!!! I love Mad Men style too!! =)

Melanie's Randomness

Pearl on February 12, 2011 at 10:40 PM said...

omg! Tottaly cute! Love LOVE LOVE!!


Pearl

Followers

Bloglovin'

Follow The Drifter and the Gypsy

My shop:

The Drifter and the Gypsy Ad Banner

Tick . . .Tock . . .

..............................

Lovelies Winner 2010 Web Excellency Awards
Site Meter

[ THE DRIFTER and the GYPSY ] Copyright © 2008-2011 All Rights Reserved. Original Template, Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates/Modified by [ THE DRIFTER and the GYPSY ]. Header Photo Credit: Barbara Vidal