Free People Paris Catalog

Wednesday, January 5, 2011
Free People Paris Catalog
I always get excited when the Free People team sends me a sneak peak of Free People's newest catalog. And when I saw 'Paris' in the title of the email, I knew this catalog would be nothing short of brilliant.
Free People Paris Catalog
I am a huge fan of the dreamy colors and soft focus... seems to capture both the energy and romance of Paris.
Free People Paris Catalog
Free People Paris Catalog
"Our January book evokes a cosmopolitan lifestyle; it captivates a girl who is in awe of Paris. She wanders the streets and lets the air drift her to unknown places, stumbling upon coffee shops, old book stores and handsome gentlemen walking the cobbled pavements. She’s a charmer from a distance. She’s always on the go… riding her bike and swinging around lamp posts."
Free People Paris Catalog
(catalog shot by guy aroch)

The catalog comes out on January 11th and I can't wait to see it in the flesh!

25 comments on "Free People Paris Catalog"

this free bird on January 5, 2011 at 12:48 AM said...

That third picture is going to be burned into my mind. I LOVE FREE PEOPLE!!

xo,
Carrie

curious constellation on January 5, 2011 at 12:52 AM said...

Wow, pure brilliance!

Lady of Pemberley on January 5, 2011 at 1:15 AM said...

Aaaaaah, great inspiration! I love the third picture - so simple, so efficient, yay!
Love, Andrea

Billy-Jo on January 5, 2011 at 1:35 AM said...

I Love the lace-'curtain' top and stockings on the last picture. So much inspiration + easy to do. Now i know what to wear this summer. Yay

Raji on January 5, 2011 at 3:13 AM said...

Lovely lovely lovely looks
So simple, at ease and very Parisian!

SimoneV on January 5, 2011 at 3:38 AM said...

Aahhh. Love it.

Cristina on January 5, 2011 at 5:04 AM said...

ohh lovely outfits!
xx

blue eyed night owl on January 5, 2011 at 5:13 AM said...

Very pretty! I especially love the first picture.

Ruth on January 5, 2011 at 6:30 AM said...

Le sigh! It is so beautiful. :)

Abby on January 5, 2011 at 7:49 AM said...

Quite dreamy...

Michelle on January 5, 2011 at 8:45 AM said...

Love the filters they've put on the pictures! So dreamy, very Paris ♥

Juliet on January 5, 2011 at 9:24 AM said...

This lookbook is gorgeous, so dreamy and beautiful.

Vintage is for Lovers on January 5, 2011 at 10:59 AM said...

Lucky you . . . and lucky me for being your fan! ;) Love Free People! Thanks for the sneek peak! xo Samantha

Anait on January 5, 2011 at 11:11 AM said...

ahhhh paris + free people = perfection. Now, if only I could add a few zero's to my bank account, i could have both! :)

bels on January 5, 2011 at 11:13 AM said...

wow! lovely pictures! I like your blog


visit my blog

http://bels-summerswing.blogspot.com/



kisses

Heart Charlie on January 5, 2011 at 12:33 PM said...

I love all of these photos! I want to shop now :)

Dagmarette on January 5, 2011 at 1:17 PM said...

Free People and Anthropologie catalogs are my absolute favorite! They do such a brilliant job on the photos and styling... I only wish I could afford everything there!

http://www.thefinishing-school.com/

Ophelia Olive on January 5, 2011 at 2:44 PM said...

love these! I looks like something you would shoot! :)

fawn on January 5, 2011 at 3:15 PM said...

I can't wait for this to come to my mailbox. I love to pour over the pages after a long, lame day at work. :)

laceandcream on January 5, 2011 at 4:50 PM said...

Paris!!! Guh. Those pics are gorgeous though :)

Erin on January 5, 2011 at 7:15 PM said...

oh wow, these are really gorgeous! Free people catalogs are some of my favorites

onetimewithspark.blogspot.com

vintageveggie on January 5, 2011 at 7:47 PM said...

dear lord. each of those items is a miracle of fashion.

Deano SC on January 8, 2011 at 6:14 PM said...

I love that!

Spontaneous Reality △ on January 10, 2011 at 4:41 PM said...

yum, that last photo with the lace top just screams summer sun!

http://spontaneousreality.bigcartel.com/

JeraLee on January 11, 2011 at 3:50 PM said...

so inspiring!

this sight has an amazing fashion photography archive old and new
http://treatsmagazine.com/blog/ <--take a PEEK!

Followers

Bloglovin'

Follow The Drifter and the Gypsy

My shop:

The Drifter and the Gypsy Ad Banner

Tick . . .Tock . . .

Archive

..............................

Lovelies Winner 2010 Web Excellency Awards
Site Meter

[ THE DRIFTER and the GYPSY ] Copyright © 2008-2011 All Rights Reserved. Original Template, Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates/Modified by [ THE DRIFTER and the GYPSY ]. Header Photo Credit: Barbara Vidal