Autumn Belle

Thursday, October 14, 2010
The Fall 2010 Ruche lookbook captures the entire essence of autumn. Scarves & hats, harvest hues, the model's vibrant red hair... Looking at these photos, it's not hard to love this time of year.
Autumn Belle
Autumn Belle
Autumn Belle
Autumn Belle
Autumn Belle
Autumn Belle
Autumn Belle
Autumn Belle

photography and art direction by stephanie williams
wardrobe styling by mai olivo
words by elizabeth stevens
makeup/hair by kc witlkamp

26 comments on "Autumn Belle"

samantha. on October 14, 2010 at 7:29 AM said...

pretty! love the mustard yellow + plaid! and the poetry!

xo
sami

Monique on October 14, 2010 at 7:30 AM said...

That feather headband is delightful.

Melanie's Randomness on October 14, 2010 at 7:30 AM said...

Wow this is autumn totally. I love all the colors she has in her outfits & the hats!!!

Zoe_Flood on October 14, 2010 at 7:41 AM said...

WOW i really really love this editorial, it really has inspired me to do a fall photo shoot!

Sandy a la Mode on October 14, 2010 at 8:30 AM said...

ohh i must have that mustard coat!!! love it!!

Forever Boho on October 14, 2010 at 9:04 AM said...

Beautiful..love the 1st picture.

Peace & Love
www.foreverboho.com

annie on October 14, 2010 at 9:15 AM said...

This is cute...but I'm kinda glad my hair isn't like that.

curious constellation on October 14, 2010 at 10:04 AM said...

Oh my holy moly! These are fantastic! I'm kind of upset now that I'm going into Summer.

missb@dragonflyvintage on October 14, 2010 at 10:19 AM said...

ahh, i love ruche's seasonal lookbooks. they make every season look amazing!

the leaves have BARELY started to turn color in Brooklyn...I'm anxious for that change...

bettye

Jay on October 14, 2010 at 11:53 AM said...

I agree, Ruche's lookbooks always look amazing!

commonsenseandstilettos.blogspot.com

Amber Blue Bird on October 14, 2010 at 12:47 PM said...

love every single image

Giovanna ♥ on October 14, 2010 at 1:42 PM said...

This is really beautiful! I love it!
I'd like to share with you that I’m participating in an Art competition by H&M I’d really appreciate if you vote for my work. I found out about the competition just two days ago and I need as many votes (stars) I can get until tomorrow. To vote you just need to follow the link below and click on the 5th star on the right side of the page. Thanks for your help dear, it means a lot to me!
Vote for my work here
Thanks a lot!!!
Xoxo
Giovanna

Kellie W. on October 14, 2010 at 3:08 PM said...

So pretty! I want that color hair more than anything, it's gorgeous.

Kathleen Rhea G. on October 14, 2010 at 3:51 PM said...

craving them all!

kelly ann on October 14, 2010 at 5:43 PM said...

so beautiful... stephanie williams is so talented, i always love her photography!

Eli on October 14, 2010 at 10:16 PM said...

oooh a ginger model, so pretty!

SimoneV on October 15, 2010 at 3:42 AM said...

Gorgeous model, she is so very much like the autumn breeze . . .

I simply adore red hair. Red heads are just the unrecognized beauty of this earth.

http://simonevanon.blogspot.com

Chloe. on October 15, 2010 at 4:11 AM said...

wow, she is beautiful.
it feels like autumn in the air, and these photographs really seem to show it. the lighting is lovely, too. xx

we could go anywhere..

Kyo on October 15, 2010 at 5:11 AM said...

Oh I love to view the pictures.
Especially the last one.
Her hair in the sun and her beautiful eyes...

Love it ♥

Clara on October 15, 2010 at 5:42 AM said...

omg! beautiful pics!
xx

Nita -Karoliina on October 15, 2010 at 6:00 AM said...

there's a give away in my blog. check it out darling :)

lila Check on October 15, 2010 at 6:15 AM said...

so gorgeously put together...fabulous!

Lucy on October 15, 2010 at 8:59 AM said...

Autumn is my favourite time of year; In Berlin at the moment, the leaves are all changing into beautiful russet reds
x

http://at-eleven-eleven.blogspot.com/2010/10/sunday-10-october-amazing-autumn.html

Isadora Filković on October 15, 2010 at 11:06 AM said...

These photos are absolutely amazing! So so beautiful...


http://fantastiquememoiresfromtheouterspace.blogspot.com/

Marina on October 17, 2010 at 6:15 AM said...

great post:)
so beautiful!!
love the mustard yellow

http://malibuananas.blogspot.com/

Brandi on October 17, 2010 at 6:53 AM said...

These photos totally remind me why I'm so happy to have red hair. I haven't been over to Ruche to browse in a while and now I really can't wait to see all the prettiness they have there.

Followers

Bloglovin'

Follow The Drifter and the Gypsy

My shop:

The Drifter and the Gypsy Ad Banner

Tick . . .Tock . . .

Archive

..............................

Lovelies Winner 2010 Web Excellency Awards
Site Meter

[ THE DRIFTER and the GYPSY ] Copyright © 2008-2011 All Rights Reserved. Original Template, Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates/Modified by [ THE DRIFTER and the GYPSY ]. Header Photo Credit: Barbara Vidal