The Lucky One

Wednesday, September 8, 2010
The Lucky One
The Lucky One
The Lucky One
(click on photos for sources. lyrics are by au revoir simone.)

PS. I've guest posted for my friends Flaurette of Floddertje (featuring photos I took of my bedroom) and Christina of Down and Out Chic (where I wrote about the creative process of my photography). Do take a lookie if it strikes your fancy :)

19 comments on "The Lucky One"

samantha. on September 8, 2010 at 6:45 AM said...

pretty! i love au revior simone!

xo
sami

genevieve, sandbox romance on September 8, 2010 at 7:09 AM said...

I love the guest posts, and the sweet photos and quote on your own blog

Little Lost Treasures on September 8, 2010 at 7:29 AM said...

Love the photos! so beautiful

curious constellation on September 8, 2010 at 7:52 AM said...

These photos are perfect and work so well together.

Zoe_Flood on September 8, 2010 at 9:03 AM said...

you always have the best photos and au revior simone is the best!

Monique on September 8, 2010 at 10:00 AM said...

Lovely photos. I enjoyed reading about your creative process and how you got started. Cheers.

Celeste on September 8, 2010 at 10:03 AM said...

these are really lovely photos- your blog is so fanciful and gorgeous!

Marinka on September 8, 2010 at 12:07 PM said...

the photos are really nice, I like au revoir Simone too ^^

Krissy ♥ on September 8, 2010 at 1:46 PM said...

I ADORE that Au Revoir Simone song. I actually adore all of their music, but that's one of my favourites. It and 'Stars' have got about the greatest lyrics of all time.

tywo on September 8, 2010 at 7:59 PM said...

I love Au Revoir Simone.
These pictures are lovely.



LOVE!

See Me Everywhere on September 8, 2010 at 8:55 PM said...

Beautiful photos! I look forward to going to check out your guest posts too :)

Kara on September 9, 2010 at 7:09 AM said...

Love those lyrics.

Biel Carpenter on September 9, 2010 at 7:15 AM said...

nice!!!

Food, flora and felines on September 9, 2010 at 7:35 AM said...

Lovely pictures, I'm looking forward to reading your guest post on photography! I need all the help and inspiration I can get as a fledgling photographer :)

I like your blog so much I added it to my new list of favourite pretty place over here:

http://foodfloraandfelines.blogspot.com

I'd love it if you stopped by to say hi sometime!

Take care,
Khrystyna xx

Food, flora and felines on September 9, 2010 at 7:36 AM said...

Lovely pictures, I'm looking forward to reading your guest post on photography! I need all the help and inspiration I can get as a fledgling photographer :)

I like your blog so much I added it to my new list of favourite pretty place over here:

http://foodfloraandfelines.blogspot.com

I'd love it if you stopped by to say hi sometime!

Take care,
Khrystyna xx

Food, flora and felines on September 9, 2010 at 7:36 AM said...

Lovely pictures, I'm looking forward to reading your guest post on photography! I need all the help and inspiration I can get as a fledgling photographer :)

I like your blog so much I added it to my new list of favourite pretty place over here:

http://foodfloraandfelines.blogspot.com

I'd love it if you stopped by to say hi sometime!

Take care,
Khrystyna xx

Lianne on September 9, 2010 at 8:05 AM said...

Wow, i jut found your blog, really love all the imagery! maybe we can folow eachother?:)
http://justthrowntogether.blogspot.com/

Nata Amores on September 9, 2010 at 8:24 PM said...

soft florals.
love them.

www.louisdiamondshoes.blogspot.com

Helen from Clio's Curiosities on September 11, 2010 at 9:22 AM said...

I love that bottom picture - so soft and reminiscent of half forgotten memories and created history - or at least that's what I'd like to think...

Followers

Bloglovin'

Follow The Drifter and the Gypsy

My shop:

The Drifter and the Gypsy Ad Banner

Tick . . .Tock . . .

Archive

..............................

Lovelies Winner 2010 Web Excellency Awards
Site Meter

[ THE DRIFTER and the GYPSY ] Copyright © 2008-2011 All Rights Reserved. Original Template, Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates/Modified by [ THE DRIFTER and the GYPSY ]. Header Photo Credit: Barbara Vidal