Renegade Craft Fair 2010!

Tuesday, August 3, 2010
On Saturday, I went to Renegade Craft Fair in San Francisco (which was awesome, btw). I was able to see so many creative people and a few blog/online folks I was able to finally put a face and voice to.
Renegade Craft Fair 2010!
Here are a few shots of the stuff there. I can't help but feel guilty taking pictures at places like these-I'm always afraid that the shop owners will think I'm going to steal their designs or something, even though that is far from my intentions. And even if they did question me, I suppose I have a valid explanation, but I dunno. Maybe you know the feeling?
Renegade Craft Fair 2010!
(forgot who was selling these-sorry! please comment if you know)
Renegade Craft Fair 2010!
One of my fave local designers: Lisa Congdon and her amazing booth. (lol @ the credit card sign thing. shoulda caught that before i took the picture. oh welps).

More of the goodies:
Renegade Craft Fair 2010!
(paula lopez-otero)
Renegade Craft Fair 2010!
Renegade Craft Fair 2010!
(rae dunn)
Renegade Craft Fair 2010!
(forgot who was selling these-sorry! please comment if you know)
Renegade Craft Fair 2010!
Cutest cake stands from one of my best blog friends, Danni of oh, hello friend. (ps. nice meeting you again!)

Well anyway, those are my Renegade photos. I love the vibe of creative people getting together.

23 comments on "Renegade Craft Fair 2010!"

size too small on August 3, 2010 at 7:49 AM said...

so jealous.

curious constellation on August 3, 2010 at 8:22 AM said...

That looks like so much fun & the crafts are just exquisite! I know exactly the feeling you get when taking pictures like that!

Paige on August 3, 2010 at 8:31 AM said...

so fun! i went to renegade in LA and i'm already looking forward to next year.

compulsively compiled on August 3, 2010 at 8:34 AM said...

i loved it too but i can't believe i somehow managed to miss lisa congdon!

Tonia on August 3, 2010 at 8:48 AM said...

This looks great! I'm in the final stages of organising my own vintage/craft fair: it's not anything like the size of that and I'm still flippin' terrified!

The Drifter and the Gypsy on August 3, 2010 at 9:18 AM said...

@ Tonia: Wow, that sounds so cool! Can't wait to see the pictures of the craft fair :)

thelayeredpancake on August 3, 2010 at 9:56 AM said...

this looks so much fun! especially the cest la vie plates.
arts and crafts fairs are always great.

Stacey on August 3, 2010 at 10:31 AM said...

I would have gone crazy with delight if i had gone! So many beautiful items.

Daughter Earth on August 3, 2010 at 11:38 AM said...

Rae Dunn and Paul Lopex-Otero were too of my favorites as well! I loved there stuff. Bought something from each of them!

sharon on August 3, 2010 at 1:15 PM said...

hello. i'm sharon from elegant creeper. i won the giveaway last week and i've emailed you about it but i haven't received a reply from you. i was wondering if you received the email or not. if not, my email is trinhsharon @ yahoo . com

awesome fair by the way!

rachel! on August 3, 2010 at 3:13 PM said...

loooks like soooo much fun. ahhh, i can't handle it. it's like craft heaven.

The Drifter and the Gypsy on August 3, 2010 at 3:14 PM said...

@sharon: Hi Sharon, yes I did receive your email and I passed on your postal address/size to Shaina, the designer.

muchlove on August 3, 2010 at 4:27 PM said...

Looks like a fantastic fair!! That's great that you were able to take photos, and your shots are wonderful. Most craft fairs/markets here don't allow photo taking, and on one occasion that it was allowed, a seller still snapped at me just for ASKING if I could take a photo. Terrible, I know.

The Drifter and the Gypsy on August 3, 2010 at 4:29 PM said...

@muchlove: aw, that's horrible :( I think I'd still try to sneak some shots even if you weren't allowed ;)

Sarah on August 3, 2010 at 4:45 PM said...

looks like a wonderful time : )

bella vintage on August 3, 2010 at 7:40 PM said...

Renegade L.A. was cool too but it was outside and the sun beaming on you gets annoying...i think i prefer the inside venues better! got the best necklace though!!

Anonymous said...

Aw, I wish I was there :(
It looks like such fun. And the items there are wonderful!

Answer My Dream on August 4, 2010 at 12:19 AM said...

I absolutely adore this! Especially the cake stands, very unique and pretty. I wish there were more craft fairs around! They're simply amazing!

Juultje on August 4, 2010 at 12:37 AM said...

So nice..I could walk around there the whole day!! Would not be a good day for my wallet:-)

filippa on August 5, 2010 at 5:38 AM said...

very inspiring and beautiful photos!!

oh, hello friend. on August 6, 2010 at 1:09 AM said...

it was so lovely to meet you and you took great photos!! :) so glad you could stop by! xo.

Megan on August 9, 2010 at 11:50 AM said...

I absolutely love the cupcake stands! How cute!

renegadecraftfair on August 17, 2010 at 1:55 PM said...

Thanks for coming out to the fair and writing this amazing post!! We had a total blast in SF. Make sure to check in with our blog for the Renegade Re-Cap

Warm Regards!
-The Renegade Team
http://renegadehandmade.com/blog/

Followers

Bloglovin'

Follow The Drifter and the Gypsy

My shop:

The Drifter and the Gypsy Ad Banner

Tick . . .Tock . . .

..............................

Lovelies Winner 2010 Web Excellency Awards
Site Meter

[ THE DRIFTER and the GYPSY ] Copyright © 2008-2011 All Rights Reserved. Original Template, Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates/Modified by [ THE DRIFTER and the GYPSY ]. Header Photo Credit: Barbara Vidal