Gingerlillytea

Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Gingerlilly Tea
Gingerlilly Tea
Gingerlilly Tea
Gingerlilly Tea

Click on photos for source.

She also has a blog and recently made a book.

17 comments on "Gingerlillytea"

bohemianstranger on December 2, 2009 at 9:40 AM said...

These photos are breathtakingly beautiful.

Brandi on December 2, 2009 at 10:37 AM said...

Amazing photographs. I particularly like the first. It reminds me of a scene from my life a long time ago.

Bottle Bell Photography on December 2, 2009 at 10:51 AM said...

oh goood. She's one of my very good friends. :D

I adore her, THANK YOU for featuring her. xx

ash ;)

Anonymous said...

LOVE this!

Hazel on December 2, 2009 at 11:28 AM said...

How can you take that amazing photos? I like them all!:)

The Drifter and the Gypsy on December 2, 2009 at 11:39 AM said...

@Hazel: These photos are not mine-you can see the credit at the bottom of the post

Ducks Like Tea on December 2, 2009 at 12:32 PM said...

I love gingerlillytea :).
Glad to see you've found her.
x.

soph (owl vs. dove) on December 2, 2009 at 2:52 PM said...

Oh I didn't know she had a book! Thanks for sharing.

xx

sinnlighet on December 2, 2009 at 3:09 PM said...

I fell in here in your beautiful and sensual blog.

I take the opportunity to leave a footprint behind me, a swedish one.

Agneta

Jenna on December 2, 2009 at 7:25 PM said...

I love the one in the boat!

So pretty!

notebook doodles on December 2, 2009 at 7:53 PM said...

wonderful :p so dreamy!!

notebook doodles on December 2, 2009 at 8:22 PM said...

hey, you can make the quote to be whatever you'd like it to be :p

pearl. on December 2, 2009 at 10:39 PM said...

oh my these are sooo lovely!
Pearl xo

pennycones on December 3, 2009 at 5:15 AM said...

These are stunning photographs.

Josephine Tale Peddler on December 6, 2009 at 6:08 PM said...

I've been following her Blog for awhile. I love her work. It's so English, whimsical and haunting. xx

Anonymous said...

You have great blog and this post is good!
--

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Followers

Bloglovin'

Follow The Drifter and the Gypsy

My shop:

The Drifter and the Gypsy Ad Banner

Tick . . .Tock . . .

Archive

..............................

Lovelies Winner 2010 Web Excellency Awards
Site Meter

[ THE DRIFTER and the GYPSY ] Copyright © 2008-2011 All Rights Reserved. Original Template, Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates/Modified by [ THE DRIFTER and the GYPSY ]. Header Photo Credit: Barbara Vidal