Made by l e n n e b e l l e

Friday, February 26, 2010
Made by l e n n e b e l l e 1
Made by l e n n e b e l l e 2
Here are some of the amazing photo's Sophia shot for my brand Made by l e n n e b e l l e. I love the soft dreamy images! You can check out the jewellery I make at 'A little hamster'. Let me know what you think about it!

At this moment I am backpacking in Asia and when I come back I am going to make a short promotional film for Made by l e n n e b e l l e with Sophia being the stylist! I am so excited about this!

Len


17 comments on "Made by l e n n e b e l l e"

Kim on February 26, 2010 at 7:18 AM said...

Incredibly gorgeous. I love all the fun expressions and the dreamy tones!

Anonymous said...

Hehe, the model is CUTE!

BARGAIN BEX on February 26, 2010 at 9:03 AM said...

the pictures are so dreamy (not to mention the GORGEOUS outfit your muse is wearing too!)

just lovely.

Lara said...

Love the simplicity and neutral color palette!

Jamie on February 26, 2010 at 9:55 AM said...

Went to Len's website and am loving her gorg lacy neckaces. So pretty. Thanks for sharing!

emma wallace on February 26, 2010 at 10:39 AM said...

So sweet and unique! I love the jewelry and the chic photos! I can't wait to browse through your site!
Great post!

Anonymous said...

Completely lovely and dreamy.

Mousevox Vintage on February 26, 2010 at 12:13 PM said...

beautiful! xo

Lola on February 26, 2010 at 1:19 PM said...

Your jewelry is so pretty!! :)
I also love Sophia's photographs, they are lovely and dreamy, and the expressions are fun.

A promotional film - that sounds like so much fun! Good luck with that!

Thank you for sharing ♥

xx

muchlove on February 26, 2010 at 2:51 PM said...

these are stunning! I absolutely love her facial expressions. I wish I could look as beautiful when I frown, hehe..

Megan on February 26, 2010 at 4:01 PM said...

I love the lighting in these photos, and the models facial expressions are really impressive. I love that your website is called 'A Little Hamster' that is so cute!

Hey Harriet on February 26, 2010 at 4:48 PM said...

These photos are gorgeous! I look forward to seeing the promotional film. Happy backpacking! :)

a little yellow button. on February 26, 2010 at 4:56 PM said...

Sophie is so beautiful! I love the lighting of these photos; it's simply stunning. And I love your line! It's really quite beautiful. :)

Michele Fischer on February 26, 2010 at 5:06 PM said...

What fantastic shots!!! They are so fun and yet sleek and modern! Wonderful!

Giovanna ♥ on February 26, 2010 at 9:33 PM said...

Lovely photos!
xo
Giovanna
www.bohomarket.blogspot.com

Giovanna ♥ on February 26, 2010 at 9:33 PM said...

Lovely photos!
xo
Giovanna
www.bohomarket.blogspot.com

Mila on February 28, 2010 at 1:11 AM said...

ZO mooi!
Can't wait for the movie....

<3
Mila.

Followers

Bloglovin'

Follow The Drifter and the Gypsy

My shop:

The Drifter and the Gypsy Ad Banner

Tick . . .Tock . . .

..............................

Lovelies Winner 2010 Web Excellency Awards
Site Meter

[ THE DRIFTER and the GYPSY ] Copyright © 2008-2011 All Rights Reserved. Original Template, Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates/Modified by [ THE DRIFTER and the GYPSY ]. Header Photo Credit: Barbara Vidal